the lineup

Aquí hablaremos sobre los diversos lugares turísticos del mundo. Las maravillas de cada lugar y de cada cultura.

the lineup

Notapor Cl11234566 » Lun Feb 17, 2020 5:37 am

Lindsey Vonn to snowboarders: Steer clear on my mountain.Julia Mancuso to Vonn: Speak for yourself.A social-media tiff flared up Thursday between two of the worlds best-known skiers, even if the topic theyre arguing over may be a bit stale.The back-and-forth between Vonn and Mancuso started after Vonn was prodded on The Dan Patrick Show to share her feelings about skiers sharing the mountain with snowboarders -- a debate that barely registers now, more than a decade since the vast majority of American resorts began allowing snowboarding.Said Vonn: Im trying to be politically correct here. I do like snowboarders but I think itd be super-great if we could have a little separation.The debate then picked up on Twitter . Mancusos initial reply: Lindsey does not represent all skiers. ... love my snowboard buddies!Trent Taylor Super Bowl Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Terrell Owens Super Bowl Jersey . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.49ersofficialfanshop.com/robbie-gould-jersey-sales.html .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Richard Sherman Super Bowl Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Colin Kaepernick Super Bowl Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game.CLEVELAND -- Dressed sharply in a suit, the epitome of a professional, tight end Jason Witten stood at his locker Sunday like he has done so many times in a brilliant 13-year NFL career.The Dallas Cowboys had won their seventh straight game, and Witten quickly credited the contributions of the teams newest offensive stars -- rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott, two young guns playing like seasoned vets.As if on cue, Elliott emerged from the shower and paid his respects.Old Man Witten ... Old Man Witten, Elliott sang, drawing a smile from Witten.On Sunday, one of the old Cowboys showed he can still ride.Witten caught a 26-yard touchdown pass and finished with eight receptions for 134 yards as the Cowboys thrashed the Cleveland Browns 35-10 to improve to 7-1.Solid and steady for years, Witten accounted for more than half of Dallas passing yardage. He was Prescotts favorite target, taking advantage of huge openings in Clevelands soft defense.He just did a great job, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. Much of it was in a complementary role to what we were doing in the running game, but he was the beneficiary and he just has a really good feel for getting open.You hear me talk a lot about quarterback-friendly, and hes the ultimate quarterback-friendly guy. He always gets himself open. The quarterbacks love throwing to him. He was able to catch a lot today.Witten has been doing it for a long time.With 1,058 receptions, 11,639 yards and 10 Pro Bowls, he ranks among the best tight ends in league history. He appears destined for enshrinement in Canton, Ohio, one day. But in the interim hes doing all he can to contribute to these new-look Cowboys, who are off to their best start since 2007.Sure, the Cowboys have been infused with youth, but Witten gives them invaluable experience.Of course, hes not an old guy, 74-year-old owner Jerry Jones said with a smile. But Im sure he feels old out there with the other footballl players.dddddddddddd For all that hes done for this team and this game, Im happy that hes able to have this type of game.Jason Witten is in the top five people, personally, that Ive met since Ive been in the NFL -- coaches, owners, players, everybody. He really is that good of a man.It was Wittens first 100-yard game in three years and it provided a perfect balance to Elliotts running and Prescott, who has quieted any discussion about Tony Romo returning to the lineup anytime soon.As Ellliott and Prescott changed near his locker, Witten said the rookies have rejuvenated him.They create a lot of energy, he said. They make me feel young. Each and every day I tell them that. Theyve brought energy to our football team.For a veteran player like myself, when you look at young guys, the first thing you look at besides the skill level and things like that is `Do they love football? Those two really exemplify that more than anything Ive seen in a long time.They love football, they love it on Sundays, but they also love it during the grind of the week.Prescott said Witten leads the way. His contributions go beyond what he brings onto the field.Hes a great vet to have on Sundays and really on Monday, as well, he said. What he brings to the offense, to this team, his demeanor and how he goes about his business and how detailed he is, makes you want to be great.Wittens TD came on a play where he was left wide open. Later, he showed off a nice spin move, drawing a few shake and bake quotes from teammates.Witten got a kick out of that.My games never really referenced a shake and bake, he said, laughing. Ill take that. I believe I can play at that high level at tight end that people saw me play when I was younger.--For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '
Cl11234566