If Packers move on from Aaron Rodgers

Aquí hablaremos sobre los diversos lugares turísticos del mundo. Las maravillas de cada lugar y de cada cultura.

If Packers move on from Aaron Rodgers

Notapor supkill124 » Mar May 11, 2021 5:34 am

Reports about Aaron Rodgers being unhappy with the Green Bay Packers — to the point where he may never want to play for them again — have been the talk of the NFL world for over a week now.To buy more Packers Womens Game with cheap price, you can visit packernfl.com official website.

If Rodgers ultimately has played his last down for the organization, what does that mean for Jordan Love, the former Utah State quarterback who was drafted late in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft?

It was that draft selection, at a time when Rodgers still had multiple years remaining on his contract with Green Bay — he’s signed through 2023, per Spotrac — that has helped spark the controversy since.I certainly look back to last year’s draft, and some of the communication issues we could have done better, no doubt about it,” Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst said last week, per Yahoo Sports. “The draft is an interesting thing, it can unfold differently than you think it will unfold, and it happens pretty fast. Certainly, looking back on it, certainly, where we sit today, there could have been some communication things we did better.”

And while Rodgers and top Packers officials have been the ones in the spotlight, Love will be greatly impacted, no matter if Rodgers does play for Green Bay next season, or if he is handed the QB keys for the Packers in 2021.With Rodgers, the reigning NFL MVP and the Packers’ All-Pro starting quarterback since 2008, still in prime shape, it was a surprise when Green Bay traded up to draft Love at No. 26 overall last offseason. Love served as Green Bay’s third-string quarterback last year, behind Rodgers and backup Tim Boyle, who’s now with the Detroit Lions. Love was inactive for every game last season, but was set to be the backup in 2021.

“Obviously we think the world of Jordan and where he’s going to grow and develop,” Gutekunst said after last week’s 2021 NFL draft, per ESPN. “I think it’s pretty early to kind of be able to tell you that because obviously with no preseason games last year and just kind of the no spring, but we have a lot of confidence in his talents, in his work ethic and where he’s going to go. But it’s a little early for that.”

Following the team’s rookie minicamp on May 14-15, the Packers will hold organized team activities starting May 24 for two and a half weeks before a mandatory minicamp on June 15-17. This time will allow the organization precious opportunities to again see what they have in Love.

The team’s head coach has been in contact with Love, and told him to stay focused, even as the Rodgers situation captures the media attention.

“I’ve talked to Jordan, and I told him, you know, there’s a lot of noise out there,” Green Bay head coach Matt LaFleur told ESPN. “You can’t focus on that. You’ve got to focus on yourself. And I know you guys think it’s cliché, but he’s got to be the best version of him, and he’s got to do everything in his power to make sure he knows the expectations, the standards which we’ve developed at that position. I know he’s working hard.”
supkill124